Friday, December 11, 2015

Take me to the Distance Past...

Role-Play
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I picked up this outfit at the Luas Store and because of the style I thought it might be time to try out some role-play here in SL. In this one, I feel like a traveler but I can’t decide what kind of world I would live in. It could be in a wasteland, or in a land set in the distance past. Nonetheless, this look is versatile enough to fit in many worlds.

Role-Play Outfit
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: LUAS Kaliope Brown | Group Gift Lucky Board L$0 to Join
(The set includes classic layers, mesh dress, hood & arm warmers and sandals.)

On Body:
* Shape: Faces n Curves | Custom Made
Mesh Feet: SLink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat
* Mesh Eyes:  [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (M) ~ Black | New
Mesh Head: *(OO)*YUKI_Mesh Head Skin | Gacha L$100 per play
Hair: Maitreya Green II - Kala Jeera (non-mesh)

* Poses Used: Everglow Model Pose

No comments: