Saturday, December 26, 2015

It's Never Too Late To Do Free Christmas Shopping!! :D

Chillin & Free Gift Shopping!!
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I love holidays!! Besides the fact that there's no school or work, the spirit of giving is just endless. I did my Free Christmas shopping from one shop to another. And just in case you haven't heard, the Beautiful Dirty Rich store is giving away a 1000L$ worth of store credit to all its group members. Here's the sweetest part, the group is FREE to join so anyone can avail this generous offer!!

Free Gift Shopping ~ Beautiful Dirty Rich ~
 Thank you!!❤❤❤
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
I've always been a fan of this brand because of the style and quality clothing they offer when it comes to sexy apparels. By the way this generous offer will end until New Year's eve, so girls should head there and do your shopping. :D

One thing also that I'm happy about is my new hairstyle by Exxess Store. I'm a huge fan of this creator because they give quality gifts!! I never missed their Christmas offer in fact, I still wear occasionally the gift they had from last year. This new hairstyle comes with a color changing hud and 4 styles of antlers. Thank you!!❤

What I'm Wearing:
Outfit: Beautiful Dirty Rich - Chillin' | Free 1000L$ Store Credit GG until New Year's Eve
This complete outfit includes the mesh dress, pants and sneakers. This is just one of the items I purchased from my store credit. Thank you!!❤

On Body:
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. MiMi - 1L$
Eyes: AVELINE Eyes - Natural-XS - Hazel - Iris (S) - Free Marketplace
Hair: eXxEsS : X-MAS A | Free L$0 Main Store
Mouth: [KiiKO] Mesh Lips - Eating cookie | Limited Subscriber Gift

Decor on First Photo:
Happy Mood | HPMD* Plump Snowman | Group Gift L$0
Meadow Works | Holiday Hound | Kittycat's Calendar Gift L$0 HERE

No comments: