Monday, December 14, 2015

Goth Chic Style & New Home!

Goth Style ~ Mesh Head
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This is a Goth look I enjoyed styling along with the free mesh head I picked up from my last post. I am new to the brand so I decided to play with the hud make-up options and tried different mesh eyes that I already owned. And this is the result, a stylish Gothic Punk! I hope you enjoyed it. :D

Goth Style
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

What I'm Wearing:

Top: [R3volt] - Holiday Layla Top [V1] MAITREYA | Group Gift L$0 to Join
Skirt: Blueberry - Studded Denim Skirts - Maitreya - Faded
Boots: Pure Poison - Black Knitted Wedge Boots - Maitreya
Mesh Head: Genesis Lab | Genesis_Head_Sunny_2.0 | Limited Free L$0
Mesh Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Clarity | Past Group Gift
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
* Body Tattoo: :::Dita Couture::: Shining Tattoo with Appliers for mesh body users
Hair: Exile:: Jill - Wild Fusion 1 Color Pack
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Satellite Piercing - Silver Lining

* Poses Used: Everglow Model Pose

My New Home ❤
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I've also picked up the Holiday gift from the Blueberry Store. It's a winter cabin in skybox and land version. It has 375 LI, very cozy, nicely textured with a fireplace in the living room. Thank you for this wonderful gift!

Blueberry - Holidays Gift - Ground Version Winter Cabin - Free L$0

No comments: