Thursday, November 26, 2015

Something Cute & Free!

Ohisashiburi!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Everyone! It's been awhile and time flies by really fast right? It's starting to get colder as winter is coming real soon. Anyway here's a look for today and I hope you enjoyed it. 

If you are looking for cute static poses, check out Kirin Poses by Carolina Sautereau. She makes nice poses suitable to all kinds of mood for your photos. The one I'm using here is called Himawari Pose which consist of 7 poses for only 95L$. They are available now at My Attic.

What I'm Wearing:

* Pose Used: Kirin Poses - Himawari Pose | New @ My Attic
* Custom Shape: {faces n curves} Marketplace
* Watch: [Since 1975] CM Wrist Watch

Outfit *CK* Proud to be me - free dove | Free Here
Shoes: Roller Skates with Animation included in *CK* Outfit Set | Free Here
Mesh Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Avatar 2.0 Body
Skin: .::POMF::. M3 Head/Kemono Body - Yui Skin Mod
Eyes: Fluttershy's Shop | Gift Eyes - Garden | Free Marketplace
Hair: eXxEsS : X-MAS 2014 Past Gift

No comments: