Friday, September 11, 2015

Steampunk Princess

steampunk fashion1
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
This is another Steampunk fashion style that I enjoyed wearing today. I like the detail of the dress by Anachron Design. The floral pattern blends very well into the character of the regal stripes of the dress and the look is perfectly matched by Merlin Lora boots. The striped pattern and floral style on the dress as well as the winding key attachment at the back makes the style more appealing.

steampunk fashion2
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The steam princess completes the look with a gear style face mask by Merlific Avatars. I love how these designs combined compliments with each other. I've never really been into cosplay in real life but if I ever try it, this is the kind of look I would love to wear in the late summer of Tokyo streets and show some character to the world.

steampunk fashion3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The Steampunk fashion style is ongoing now at the Mesh Avenue event. This event is participated by different talented mesh creators and designers. This month's theme is all about steampunk styles. If you are into this kind of fashion, this event is a must visit for you.




What I'm Wearing:

* Face Mask: *Merlific Avatars* Steampunk Face Mask | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Dress: Anachron - Artful Device Dress - Coal New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Boots: [MC] Merlin Creation - Lora Shoe | New @ Mesh Avenue Event

Skin: Pink Fuel
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor | August Group Gift L$0 to Join
Hair: [elikatira] Lillian | Past Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Tattoo Lashes: .::Mother Goose::. pointed lashes-1 | Lucky Board 0L$
Tattoo Eyeliner: {Royaume} Ulzzang Liner | Free L$0
Face Moles: [Lady Fakessi] Face Moles Beauty Marks | 1L$ Marketplace HERE

Pose Used: Kirin Pose - Aki Pose Pack

No comments: