Friday, August 14, 2015

Heavenly, Cloud 9!

Coud Pose

Today I'm wearing a comfy jean romper by Revolver Designs. It's one of my favorite daily wear especially in the late summer. This is 100% fitted mesh and comes in a variety of colors. You can find this design at the Mesh Avenue event.

Teleport to Mesh Avenue Event

Cloud 9

I also enjoyed this new pose prop pack named My Sweet Cloud Poses by Kirin. This comes in 10 poses with clouds and balloons props inclusive in the set. This is available at the Kustom9 Event which has began August 15th until September 10th.


Teleport to Kustom9 Event 


What I'm Wearing:

* Jean Romper: Revolver | Lazy Days Jean Romper (Ash) | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
Hair: Exile: Jill | Free Gift @ Hair Fair 2015
Skin: Pink Fuel
Nails: Vicarious Youth | Slink Cupcake SL12B Gift
Tattoo Lashes: .::Mother Goose::. pointed lashes-1 | Lucky Board 0L$
Tattoo Eyeliner: {Royaume} Ulzzang Liner | Free L$0
Face Moles: [Lady Fakessi] Face Moles Beauty Marks | 1L$ Marketplace HERE
Sandals: Maitreya Gold * Chocolate * Antheia Sandal Slink-Flat

* Poses Used:  Kirin Poses - My Sweet Cloud Poses | New @ Kustom9 Event

No comments: