Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer Travel Preview

Summer Travel Preview

Summer has come out in full force and it is blazing hot right now so I decided to cool off at the beach. For this trip, I brought along my floating flower made by Ocean Craft of the Since 1975 store. This outdoor water platform is made of mesh and has couples and single animations that you can enjoy. This flower platform is now available at the Cosmopolitan event.

Mesh Floating Flower by Since 1975
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Floating Flower has 31 LI and 100% Mesh
with 22 animations from single, couple, hug, lay, and floating animations.
Available at the Cosmopolitan Event from July 5th to 19th.

Sun Bathing
 (Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today I am wearing Izzie's necklace and K-CODE’s summer wear 
entries for the Mesh Avenue event which will open on July 10. 
The rest of the fashion style is listed below.



What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Glasses:  [PXL] Funny Eyeglasses RED ~ FUNNY | New @ Candy Fair 2015
* Necklace: Izzie's - Summer Memories Necklace Copper | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Summer Top & Pants: K-Code Summer Wear |  New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
* Mesh Hands & Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement
* Custom Shape: {faces n curves} Marketplace
Skin: Pink Fuel
Face Moles: [Lady Fakessi] Face Moles Beauty Marks | 1L$ Marketplace HERE
Earrings: [Bad Unicorn] Black Gauge SIZE S | Group Gift L$0
Hair: Clawtooth You say tomato - Coffee with cream | Free all Colors
Tattoo: { Speakeasy } Dishonor tattoo FADED | Body Art Hunt L$0
* Sandals: ::HH:: Hucci Majuro Sandal - Collection (Slink)

No comments: