Sunday, July 12, 2015

Getting Ready for Summer Travel!

Getting Ready for Summer Travel

While waiting for my trip to Paris, I took a photo along with my books and luggage that I'm bringing with me. Everything is set and ready and I can't wait to see the Eiffel tower. Of course, this is just my virtual vision for this summer travel gatcha items by AptB Furniture. What I like about these mesh designs is that they are nicely textured, less LI (land impact) and has many cool poses and animations for single and couple. These furniture along with my outfit for today are available at the Mesh Avenue event.

New Gacha items AptB for Mesh Avenue:

Mesh Books
Couch (7 single sits for two avis & 6 couples)
Poster (3 textures)
Seat (3 textures & 8 single sits for two avis)
Luggage - 8 single sits (RARE)


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Head: Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky V2.2
* Mesh Body: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands and Feet: SLink 
Visage Head Applier: [the Skinnery] Suki Slink Visage (toffee)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Restless 
Tattoo: .Inhale. End of Reason Tattoo (Physique Applier) | Group Gift L$0
* Necklace & Bracelet: :Diamante: Traveler's Paris Love Charm | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Sun Glasses: Astralia - Fluo Shades (common) Red | New Gacha @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Outfit: .::Dead Dollz::. Clementine - Blue | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Shoes: Poute Alice High Heels | New @ Mesh Avenue Event
* Pose Used: Kirin Poses - Maki Pose Pack

No comments: