Thursday, June 18, 2015

Would you like some Sushi?

食べましょーか?

Today, I had fun doing some hunt activity with my friend. Despite the lag, we were able to struggle to the end stop. How can we miss it when the theme of this hunt is about "Living Like Japan." All I can say to you is that you can expect to get a lot of cute and cool items like this animated obento box. :-)

Living Like Japan
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

There's a actually more as I am thinking now of a new fashion style to go along with them. Meanwhile, the "Living Like Japan Hunt" started June 15th and its a FREE L$0 Hunt. You can find more information of this hunt here.


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

Head:  Utilizator - M3 Venus Anime Head
Hair: (red) Mint Hair No.34'15 | Group Gift L$0 to Join
Glasses: ~Sugar Button~ My minion specs | Free L$0 Marketplace
Nails: * Inkheart * - Blossom Nail Polish (slink hud) | LLJ Hunt L$0
Shoes: :SMC: Ladies Loafer | Lucky Board L$0
Outfit: [KRAVE] Blue School Life Uniform XXS | LLJ Hunt L$0
Lunch Box: Nomiki's Creation | Bento Box Shrimp Set | LLJ Hunt L$0
Mouth Attachment: {Nerdology} Sakura Bloom Nom | LLJ Hunt L$0
Shiro in a Cup: {Nerdology} Shiro n' a Cup | LLJ Hunt L$0

No comments: