Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Unisex ~ Multi-sourced Free Find

Extra-Ordinary! :D

Hello Everyone! :-) Today's look I should say is a little bit edgy and different from my usual style. The idea all started from the hair I got a few days ago and since then, I couldn't help styling myself. It took awhile for me to find all of the materials I need but today, I am happy because I was able to finish the fashion style I wanted.

Extra-Ordinary! :D

Most of the items I used here are quality mesh designs from various creators. A lot of them I find from surfing the marketplace as I try to complete the look. I want to thank the generous creators who have provided the materials, some of these stores are actually new to me and a few of them I have worked with in the past.

Extra-Ordinary! :D
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Check out my style credits below and make sure you also visit these stores because most of these quality finds are free! :D


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Skin: Pink Fuel
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Manga Eyes - Brown | Living Like Japan Hunt Gift L$0
Face Moles: [Lady Fakessi] Face Moles Beauty Marks | 1L$ Marketplace HERE 
Nails: Van Luck - Cross Nails (slink) | Free L$0
Hair w/ Hairbase Barber Cut: [taketomi] Kano | Fatpack Group Gift L$0
Body Tattoo Top: .Inhale. The Deceived (Faded)"Shirt" | Group Gift L$0
Body Tattoo Bottom: Reckless. - Joon II (Faded) 2 | Group Gift L$0

Accessories:

* Face Piercings: - .HoD. - Sideswept v3 Piercing - Razor
Earrings: [Bad Unicorn] Black Gauge SIZE S | Group Gift L$0
Eye Glasses: -ADI- Mesh Papa's Glasses | Free L$0 Marketplace
* Watch: [Since 1975] - Xasio Watch Unisex (Silver)
* Back Pack: Action Unisex Skater Bag - Gray
Belt Bag: [BUKKA] Leather bag | Past Gift Creator Yano Hyun
Bracelets: Grasp Bead and Leather strap bracelet | Group Gift L$0
Mesh Ring: Grasp Silver lily ring (womens) | Group Gift L$0
Mesh Necklace: [Z-DAY] Cartridge Necklace | Free on the Vendor outside shop HERE
Cigarette, Lighter w/ Animation:  [NikotiN]  HI, B!TCH Pack

Mesh Top: Lapointe & Bastchild Swear (XXS) | Group Gift L$0
Mesh Pants: [American Bazaar] Muss Bermuda XS | Group Gift L$0
Mesh Boots: ODDITY Boots ~Casey~ Women | Group Gift L$0


Poses Used: ZERO RED THIRTY Damien | Free L$0 Marketplace 

No comments: