Friday, June 5, 2015

This Cow Girl Carries a Big Gun

CowGirl of SL

Hello. Today I decided to wear one of my favorites, the cow girl leather outfit created by Junnin Twine of NMJ Designs. I really love this look, not only because the creator is my friend, but also because he made nicely detailed outfits in complete set with accessories and shoes. I've been wearing this outfit occasionally but I didn't have the chance to blog and give full style credits because of my busy schedule the past couple years. So this post is for you who have seen me and asked where I got the outfit. :D

CowGirl of SL

This cow boy outfit includes the top polo shirt and pants, leather crafted vest, leather crafted belt and gun folder, the hat, and the leather boots. This outfit is not compatible with mesh body as it does not provide an applier for the clothing. However, the crafted accessories, hat and boots are resizable via script to your fitting. You can get a Leather Cowboy Brown Outfit version of this or a Leather Crocodile Black Outfit version. This complete outfit is available at the marketplace for only L$280.


What I'm Wearing:

* Complete Leather Cow Girl outfit by NMJ Designs
* Skin & Eyes: {fnc} Takako Skin, Shape, Eyes
Hair: pr!tty - Dakota - .Brown 2. | Group Gift 0L$
Finger Tapes with Nails: Luck inc. Past Gift
Eye Glasses: ROLE OPTIC SG-77 Escuda
Necklace: [Fetch] Necklace - My Lover's Blood

Poses Used: DESIRE Model Poses Free HERE


No comments: