Saturday, June 13, 2015

Accessorized [Multi-sourced Low Cost Fashion]

Accessorized [Multi-sourced Items]

Since summer is here, it is time to get ready for some fun outdoor activities. Today I am dressed for the music festival. This outfit was put together by many different designers but it is 100% Mesh. I especially like the backpack by Ocean Craft of “Since 1975” store as it is something I would likely wear to a real life event. The wrist watch and swag necklace are also from this designer and I love how detailed they both are. 

Accessorized [Multi-sourced Items]
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I put some music script on my radio so wherever I go, I can hear the music playing. And that completes the swag and bubbly look for today. Until next time! :-)


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
* Necklace: [Since 1975] - SWAG Necklace (Black)
* Watch: [Since 1975] CM Wrist Watch
* Bag: [Since 1975] - Graffiti Backpack Pink

Glasses: Luas Urban Style - Angy Glasses | Group Gift L$0 to Join 
Ring: Slfashiondoll Origami Owl Ring | Group Gift L$0 Check Recent Notice
Radio: .: Standby Inc. - Beach Radio [Fire] | Past Gacha Item
Cap: *ARGRACE* Baseball cap | Group Gift L$0 to Join
Outfit: Prism Dusty by Journey | June Group Gift L$0 to Join 

Skin: Pink Fuel 
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes (Anya)
Tattoo Lashes: .::Mother Goose::. pointed lashes-1 | Lucky Board 0L$
Beauty Marks: ::C'est la vie !:: cheek+Freckle | Group Gift 0L$
Hair: [Entwined] Anna | Group Gift 0L$
Hair Base: [LeLutka] StrawberryBlonde | Free 0L$
Nails: {Nail Me!} Feb 2015 SLFO Gift Slink Hud | Free 0L$
Shoes: .: ROHINI :. 1NNOVAT1ON Boots

Poses Used: Everglow

No comments: