Saturday, April 25, 2015

Uber Neon This Summer!

 Have you been to Uber guys? This month's theme is Neon and Hucci has 3 collective mesh foot wears to offer! I'm very excited to share these with you.
 
Hucci @Uber 2

I'm wearing  Hucci Majuro Sandals right now while tanning myself on the beach. These sandals come with a convenient hud to change the neon color you like and delete the scripts afterwards. Very light and handy!

Hucci @Uber 3

By the way If you enjoy taking pictures like me, you may also be interested in grabbing these mesh photo prop eyelids from Slink. It's fully customizable. You can tint the color to your skin tone or resize it to cover your eye. I'm so happy to have these since I can close my eyes easily without having to spend ages in photoshop :D

Hucci @Uber 1

Hucci offers Majuro Sandals, NuvoMundo Wedges and the Orlando Pumps that are just three of my favorites and are perfect for this summer. What I love about Hucci is that they provide foot wear in different mesh feet varieties like Slink and Maitreya. You can get this foot wear at a discounted price only at the Uber Sim.

Visit Hucci at Uber Here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/174/166/27

Hucci Main Store Here:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/188/211/37

Hucci Blog Here:
http://houseofhucci.com/



What I'm Wearing:

Mothergoose Skin
{fnc} Blue Green Eye S2 
Magika Hair
Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.3
*CS* MESH - String Bikini
Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
::HH:: Hucci Majuro Sandal - Collection (LARA)


Adorkable Poses: Surfer Girl

No comments: