Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My EveryDay Wear...

I love loose shirts, who doesn't? It's comfortable and sexy. Today I matched it with a denim shorts by DeeTalez. My hair is exactly how I'd look like straight from my bed but who cares? :D Today I just want to relax and be comfortable. All thanks to the Wayward hunt event.

Bicycle Pose

If you join the Wayward Events Group in world, you'll get this pose prop Bicycle for free! This event ends on May 1st. You have a couple days left! :D

My Bicycle from Wayward Hunt

Some stuffs I got from the Wayward hunt are shown in these photos. Thanks to all the generous creators and designers and the Wayward Event organizers! :D

 Chillin

Yay love these poses!
Until next time :)

Credits:

Alouette | Eggshell Seedling Planter | Wayward Hunt
Casita | Dreamer Wall Decor | Wayward Hunt
Wayward Events | Toro. Racer Bicycle | Group Gift

What I'm Wearing:

Pink Fuel Skin
{fnc} | Dark Green Eyes S3
Slink | AvEnhance Hands and Feet
Olive | Wicking Hair - Blonde Mint | Wayward Hunt
Bella Elephante | Bloom *Slink* Nails | Wayward Hunt
Izzie’s | Leather & Beads Watch Bracelet | Wayward Hunt
M.birdie Story | Basic Loose T-shirt Candy | Wayward Hunt
DeeTaleZ | Pants Summer Jeans Shorts Blue
::HH:: Hucci | Majuro Sandal Collection (Slink) | Uber

No comments: