Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blog Updating!!

Everything is outdated... :O The feed links, blogs I followed and other store SLURLs were all gone. Have they moved? That I do not know. But I am updating all links slowly. I would like to exchange links with you :) If you are interested please leave me a message. Meanwhile here is a look I have pulled together from different creators.

Blog Update 4.30

LOTD 4.30


What I'm Wearing:

Pink Fuel Skin
Slink | AvEnhance Hands and Feet
MOON | Keepsake Hair | Wayward Hunt
Figure | Le Spring Nail Set | Wayward Hunt
Swallow | Pink Watch | Wayward Hunt
[Miseria] | Bearnotes Backpack | 50L$ Gatcha
La Petite Fleur | UnB T-shirt Brown | Store Free Gift
DeeTaleZ | Pants Capri Jeans Dirty White
Livalle | Europa Wedges | Wayward Hunt

Everglow | Poses

No comments: