Sunday, December 11, 2011

OMG ~ It's Christmas Hunt Everywhere!

lotd 2011.12.11

It's the time to do your Christmas Shopping and grab this week's opportunity to get cool stuffs from generous designers, freebies and hunt. Actually, it's been ages since my last hunt activity I certainly missed doing it.

lotd 2011.12.11

I had visited cool shops most of them I've never been to like the "Needful Things Shop." Apart from the hunt gifts, you also get nice and cute stuffs by joining their update group. As always, I came home full loaded.


What I'm Wearing:

Sweater:
Where is... HunT #30
- piccara - My Christmas Sweater

Inner & Shorts:
d.Select bulky wool sweater brown
d. Select Pants wool tights black
DeeTaleZ Pants summer jeans shorts blue

Mouth Attachment:
Group Gift [70L$ to Join]
::LEO-NT:: My Glamour Deer [Mouthpiece]
::LEO-NT:: JUST LOVE ME !!! SHEEP <3
::LEO-NT:: LONELY BIRD BAG
::LEO-NT:: My Coffee Mug <3

Where is... HunT #18
NEEDFUL THINGS ~ THE SANTA SHEEP<3 Necklace
NEEDFUL THINGS ~ THE SANTA SHEEP<3 Ring

Hair & Hat:
=TEKUTEKU= Irregular(black)

MOH #67  Blah
Blah. (Knitted Puffy Hat)

Shoes:
Where is... HunT #28
.:: Delusions ::. Baby, Baby Oh Boots

No comments: