Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More from Hunt Stuffs!!!

Ms Sex Appeal

While I was out and about shopping for gifts for my friends, I stopped by a few hunt locations along the way and picked up some things for myself. First I decided to stop by the spa and renew my skin and I was able to do so for free as long as I agreed to carry two snowflakes on my body. Check out credits for more must get fashion!

 Ms Sex Appeal


What I'm Wearing:

Skin: MOJO - MARAIA CHRISTMAS SKIN Group Gift 0L$
Hair: Maitreya Lara - Coffee - New
[BUKKA] Fur coat ::bage & brown:: Lucky Chair 0L$
#30 [:Where is... HunT:] 0L$ - piccara - My Christmas Sweater
KawaiiHunt 63# 0L$ - [Nana] Japan kawaii Tattoo <3
Where is... HunT #18 0L$ NEEDFUL THINGS ~ Necklace & Ring
HFH #092 0L$ - KristicA Belt Diamond Hunt
Shorts: *COCO*_Gift-DenimShorts_Pants - Group Gift 0L$
Death row designs DRD loose boots 3 excl- Candy Cane Hunt 1L$

No comments: