Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh My Woot!

My little shape definitely do not restrict me from looking gorgeous today. I feel so vintage and fancy wrapped in class and cuteness with Woot's new goodness :D

Vintage Look 11.13.2011

I'm particularly admiring the detailed textures and scuplties of these strappy boots and belts I'm wearing by JD of Woot Designs. I can almost smell the leather scent in them, buckles and straps are even more realistic.

Vintage Look 11.13.2011

These boots and belt are easy to adjust as they come in resizeable scripts that can be also deleted. So you need not to worry about getting lag and heavy with the scripts. Also, these are not so expensive, definitely a good buy for quality.

Vintage Look 11.13.2011

So this is how sophisticated my kid avi can be, Woot can't help it! :D

What I'm Wearing:
DeeTaleZ Pants riding overall tweed red
Boots - WOot Boots strappy - New
Belt - WOot Waist- belt oak - New
Eye glasses - =Hal*Hina= glass Red
Dark Mouse Simple Pearls Necklace - White
Dark Mouse Stacked Pearls Bracelet
Donna Flora BICE ring
Digital Eyes * Animated Fan Ribbons Black/White
Hair - CriCri-Bon09-All ver.2
Eyes - ::UmedamaHolic: KOi-Pink
Poses - Everglow Poses

No comments: