Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Kiddo Buddy

I have been hanging a lot lately with my kiddo buddy Junnin and must have to admit that we had a lot of fun times together. He's actually one of the reason why I refuse to grow up hehe.

01_003

One thing we enjoyed doing is dressing up and posing on the camera. As I was looking for new stuffs to wear, I came across Koketka's latest Designs and pulled out a casual look that made him goes "Wow, You look very pretty!" And I'm like, "Wow, you startled me. You don't have to shout it. LOL" So I guess that explains the photos below.

LOTD 11.02.2011

Junnin: そのふくは あなたとてもにあってるよ (Fiercely Admiring Face LOL)
Aubrey: ええ、ほんまに?(Surprised)
Junnin: うん、かわいいよ~ 
Aubrey: ありがとう、このわたしのふくは あたらしい KOKETKA DESIGNS のしょうひんだよ~

01_001

So okay, there go two Fashion Lover Buddies. It's good to have someone whom you can share your SL hobbies and the likes right? :-)

What Aubrey is Wearing:
Top - Koketka-Emily dress (light blue) - NEW
Pants - Koketka-Caprice jeans (dirty blue w. stones) - NEW
Accessories - Dark Mouse Victorian Tassel Earrings & Necklace
Face Attachment - CriCri-Bandaid-Type1
Head Ribbon - *JD* HEADPIECE FANTASY
Hair - Uw.St  Giselle-Hair  type-B  size-S   brown
Fan - Digital Eyes * Animated Fan Ribbons Black/White
Shoes - MIEL FAR BOOTS - PLAID
Poses - Everglow Poses - NEW

What Jun is Wearing:
Jacket - MIEL VARSITY JACKET BRIGHT - male
Necklace - UNISEX [MANDALA] SHAMIRA DogTag necklace
Hair - [Uw.st -7R-]  Griffin-Hair Dry earth
Boots - [ hoorenbeek ] EarthKeeper - Tan/Beige
Pants - AMERIE M - Cargo pants(Brown)
Print TShirt - +grasp+/graphic#4 print Tee/black+Gray
Poses - Adorkable Poses

No comments: