Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Little Elf [lotd 11.16.2011]

Okay so, here's how I look like today. Back to becoming the Little Elf. I do miss my elven ears for sure. I have like 5 pairs of them but the ones I'm wearing most is these Elven Ears Sepidie by Plastik. Besides them easy to tint, the scripts are deletable which I prefer because I don't want to contribute to sim lag as I can't bear not being able to move because of heavy scripts.

01_051

Although its getting a little bit colder in my RL planet, I still prefer the humid weather so I pulled out my bulky wool sweater and summer jean shorts as they are my fave outdoor wear as well. I love the touch of rainbow color on my top wear, it makes me feel more comfortable.

01_059

So I was hanging out with my friend Jun. Told him to pose a little bit for my new LOTD entry. We're both posers on cam, that's one thing we both enjoy doing. So here on the photo shows that I bullied him. Literally, I yelled "Horaaa! You come here and do a pose with me!"

01_061

We were actually on a hunt looking out for something. I get frustrated and cried because its like impossible to find that "thing."
Aubrey  :  安いオパールコートみつからないんだよ><
Junnin  :   泣くな!頑張ってさがして!

03


What I'm Wearing:

d. Select Tops bulky wool sweater rainbow stripes
DeeTaleZ Pants summer jeans shorts blue
DeeTalez Armwarmer Black
Shoes - Pure 1.3 Sneakers
Skin & Shape - NMJ Skin & Shape
Hair - =TEKUTKEU= anne2_side(cream)
[ a.e.meth ] - Tasty Lipgloss (Bubblegum)
Ears - [plastik]-Elven Ears-Sepidie
Eyes - ::Umedama Holic: KOi-Blue
*Tweedle* Juicebox (Mouth Attachment)
Petal Meg Poppy Choker
Poses - Everglow Poses


What Jun is Wearing:

Hair - [Uw.st -7R-] Griffin-Hair  Dry earth
Pant - AMERIE -M - Skinnypants_black
Print Tee shirts - Intrigue Co. - Word on the (Sesame) Street shirt
Jacket +grasp+/Fur trim hooded jacket/White/mens
Shoes - ::Maschienenwerk:: Chucks_Grey

No comments: