Sunday, August 29, 2010

HUCCI Lingeries

Hello again Beautiful People! Today I will show you five lingeries I liked by Hucci.  I decided to let hubby in to watch me try them on but he was no real help in describing them at all as he did was sit and stare. I guess that's what they're for though right?

HUCCI Fishnet Body Suit

Above, I wear Hucci's fishnet bodysuit.
A very sexy way to capture your partners attention.

HUCCI

 Another creation from the fishnet family is this fishnet bra, panty, and garter belt set. This one is just begging to take part in a private dance for your special someone don't you think?

HUCCI LINGERIES

I also like the lacy shelf bra which gives you the alluring support you need. This is available in  3 delicious colors. I'm wearing a wild pink color in my photo.

HUCCI LINGERIES

Next you can play peek-a-boo with this outfit, available in 3 colors that are sure to lead to a night of passion.

HUCCI Booty Panties

Ok and on this one I just love the name. Above, I wear a Diamond Booty Panties! Rolls off the tongue doesn't it ? They are available in 11 colors so it's sure that you'll find a few that you will like.

HUCCI LINGERIES

And last we have the letter Z, or at least something that starts with Z. A Zebra print slip with sheer sides and your choice of red or pink trim. Of all of the outfits this one looks like it just might be the best for running from a "hungry" partner.

Head over to Hucci to check these out.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Luck%20Inc%202/68/206/22


Above Photos, I Also Wear:
- .HoD. - Bump In The Night - Slide (NEW); - .HoD. - Fallen - NECKLACE Womens Fit (NEW); - .HoD. - Lust Nipple Rings - Onyx - Female; Bliensen + MaiTai - Midnight Sun - Earrings;  *[MANDALA]Takara Nail/ Brown /L Bright (Hand size 20); Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure";  Amacci Real Eyes ~ Golden Green Big; Hair by -dD- Mira -; *Linc* Wraps Tattoo; DeeTalez Skin; ASKA Shape

Poses Used by:
EVERGLOW POSES - ALL NEW

No comments: