Thursday, July 1, 2010

*Urbanista* 4th of July

*Urbanista*

Above: *Urbanista* 4th of July New Items (Firecrackers; Stars & Stripes)

Hey Guys! Check out these sizzling bikini, tops and shorts by Urbanista. I'm so liking it! (esp the styles and clean cut.) I am definitely wearing these to celebrate the 4th of July.  
You can Get Yours HERE!

*Urbanista* Stars & Stripes


Although I live on the other side of the planet,
I support and celebrate the Independence Day of America!
Group Hugsssss! :D

Visit Urbanista
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Urbanista/100/128/42



What I'm Wearing:
*Urbanista* 4th of July Items - Fire Cracker and Stars & Stripes (NEW)
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing  (Worn On Mouth)
::HH:: Hucci Multi Wood Bangles
DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown
Aska Shape (Hirano Shape)
Amacci Eyelashes "Belle" Black 
*Linc* Body Wraps Tattoo  
*.amato.* eyes mist 01
Maitreya Green II - Kala Jeera
Stiletto Moody Bare Brigitte (ColorSet)
 
 

No comments: