Thursday, July 1, 2010

Get these Cute Bunnies! <3

Buy My Cute Bunnies <3

I have been pretty busy lately with my bunnies.. they become my obsession!=) I've put up a small pen since I can't stop breeding them as I love seeing them in different colors too. Yesterday, I've kindled nests and here they are.

Elite: Strawberry 
Festival 2010 (Prince, Lucky Charm & Princess)

Also come to see my Elite Strawberry Bunnies... I got 3 :D
The bunny prices will be a little confusing to a few who do not own one. The prices actually vary based on their range of features like eyes, furs etc. I have settled mine in a very marked down price so you can have a look and take one home.

Visit My little Pen <3

_____________________________________________


Come visit us in our little pen at Vegas Meadows
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Las%20Vegas%20Nights/236/220/21

No comments: