Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Hair, New Bikinis

 Boom Bikini

Above: *BOOM* Infinity Bikini Top -Floral Orange

 Hello Everyone! It's time to wear your Bikinis! I'm so happy about these new Infinity bikinis by BOOM. I fell in love with the cute floral patterns right away. The set includes many layers that you have the option to wear it in halters, strings, tushie or boyshorts. I just love how the temperature went up here on my side of the planet and I'm so inspired that its already Summer! 

Beach Boom

Above: *BOOM* Infinity Hibiscus Bikini -Red

Exile Hair

Hair: Exile Kinsey/dusk (New)

 I'm also lovin' the new hairstyles released by Exile. I'm wearing Kinsey Dusk and I kinda had the same hairdo like this IRL. =) Lately, I've been a fan of Exile's hair esp the Sadie shag style. If you notice, I wear them a lot from my previous posts but I might wear the latest releases a lot too coz they're all very stylish!

Boom/ Exile

Now it's time to get some Tannnnnnnnn... =)

Visit Boom and Exile


What I'm Wearing:

*BOOM* Infinity Bikini Top -Floral Orange (New)
*BOOM* Infinity Halter Hibiscus-Red (New)
Exile Kinsey/dusk (New)
::HH:: Hucci All Eyes On Me Sunglasses - Ruby

No comments: