Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm Your Urban Cow Girl

SHIKI-urban cowgirl-denim top & skirt outfit

Shiki Designs has released an Urban Cowgirl outfit. It's a playful collaboration between feminine and rugged  elements, as well as being urban and rustic. I'm lovin' this new style. It comes with a well textured flexi skirt and a sculpted leather belt. I can imagine myself wearing this on a warm summer night by a lake with Liam or in a city park for a cook-out with friends.

SHIKI-urban cowgirl-denim top & skirt outfit

This is just one of my favorite among the new releases by Shinichi Mathy.
There are actually lots of new styles in store for you.

SHIKI-urban cowgirl-denim top & skirt outfit


Visit Shiki Designs
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shiki/92/150/22


What I'm Wearing:
SHIKI-urban cowgirl-denim top & skirt outfit (New)
SHIKI-twilly scarf CHEETAH (New)
MIEL LUN Bracelet and Earrings
Amacci Real Eyes ~ Sky Blue
Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure" - Black
DeeTalez Skin April natural 3 sun
Aska Shapes (Hirano)
Tukinowaguma Rip2 Ash
Stiletto Moody Bare Anita (ColorSet)

Poses Used:
Adorkable Poses


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely shots Aubrey!