Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love Olive, I Love DeeTalez

DeeTaleZ Pants lace panty girdle black

Detalez has just released a tantalizing body corset that is perfect for your special time with your partner. Available with a delicate pattern in black or white and a high crisp textures, it's worth the trip to shop at the Deetalez store. I got mine and I know who I'm going to go show off to :)

DeeTaleZ Pants lace panty girdle white

I'm also wearing an exclusive hairstyle for the Fashion Circus event by I Love Olive Hair. It's perfect for the summer look. I'm wearing brown color but you can also get them in blonde, black, grey, white and candy.The Fashion Circus Le Cirque will open tomorrow, June 19 and will run until the 27th.


What I'm Wearing:
DeeTaleZ Pants lace panty girdle black & white (NEW)
*Linc* Body Wraps Tattoo
[Ayumi] Nipple Pasties
*ByKay* ~ Sam ~ *Bare feet*


On Body:
Hair: I Love Olive - Blow Brown (NEW)
Skin: DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown 
Shape: Aska Shape
Eyes: *.amato.* eyes mist 01 [FREE]
Lashes: Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure"


Poses Used:
EverGlow Poses

No comments: