Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Bartender Story [Monday Mania Post]

Sacred Roses Furnitures

So I stopped into this bar midweek while I was in a new town on business. I met this cute bar tender named Liam. We talked for awhile because it was just me and him in the bar for most of the time I was there. We flirted back and forth and eventually he asked me for my phone number... and, and, and the rest is history. [LOL] Not quite a good one.

M2M - Monday Mania

Anyway, there's a Monday Mania sale tomorrow participated by various designers and Sacred Roses in particular made a great bargain on their Medieval Bar set. You can grab this set for only 35L!!! Everything you see in my background photo (except for Liam lol) and these furnitures also come with animations for both singles and couples. Great Bargain to start the week, don't miss it!


What I'm Wearing:

Top: [M2M]..::Zebra Top-Brown - Monday Mania
Skirt: DeeTaleZ hot mini skirt beige
Hair: I love Olive Hair - Lucy [Brown] - NEW


Furnitures:
Sacred Roses Medieval Bar Set includes stool, fire pit, lily's, drinks, etc are featured on Monday Mania Bargain for only 35L!!!!

Poses Used:
EverGlow Poses

No comments: