Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NEW! Releases at HUCCI

Hucci is kicking into high gear with new releases. As expected, they are full of attitude and made to back up everything they suggest.

::HH:: Hucci Tropical Wave Bikini - Beach Party

Stay beach ready for this summer as Hucci has a wonderfully revealing bikini that will have you turning heads. I like this one a lot since I live on a beach, and I'm guessing since my hubby kept standing in my shots while I was taking photos.... he must really liked it too.

::HH:: Hucci Tropical Wave Bikini - Beach Party

Uuummmhhh yeah.. you'll love MY ASS! =))

NEW!
 ::HH:: Hucci Thoia Thoing

There are also these new tank tops that when you wear them, you'll understand why they carry the message of  "Leash Your Man Bitch!" LOL. I find them funny, edgy and very sexy.

NEW! ::HH:: Hucci Leash Your Man

Above I wear colors lime and purple....

Hucci

And finally... Belle Tops and Denim Shorts which is a Hucci take on a classic summer look for us ladies who have great body and aren't afraid flaunt it.

 ::HH:: Hucci Belle Tube Top & Denim Shorts

Also don't forget to snag the Hucci's sweet Ms Good Kitty Tattoo :D
Available in both clothing and SL 2.0 Alpha Layers.

::HH:: Hucci Ms Good Kitty Tattoo

As you can see from the photos, Hucci is always an excellent style decision.


Visit House of Hucci
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hucci/142/118/27





Poses Used:
EverGlow

No comments: