Sunday, May 23, 2010

NEW! CandyDoll Skin - Holli

 NEW! CandyDoll Skin - Holli

CandyDoll has recently released a gorgeous skin named Holli with features of pretty yet very brave and sophisticated woman. Well, I guess that's how I look like with this skin :D Holli comes in 4 skin tones: Pale, Tan, Tanned and Dark Tanned with 6 different make ups and lip shades.

NEW! CandyDoll Skin - Holli

Above are photos of the four skin tones available for Holli. It also come with optional hairbases and cleavage enhancement. I esp like these features as there are times when I wear a hair that makes me bald on the side. With the hairbases options, it helps enhance the look of any hairstyles that you like to wear.

NEW! CandyDoll Skin - Holli

Try Demo Now!

Visit CandyDoll
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nori/150/163/24


I Wear:
Bikini: ::HH:: Hucci Tropical Wave Bikini - Beach Party [NEW]
Skin: CandyDoll - Holli Skins [ALL NEW]
Shape: ASKA Shapes
Hair: Exile Sadie/blackcherry
Eyes: Amacci Real Eyes ~ Garden Green
Eyelashes: Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure" - Black


Poses Used:

No comments: