Monday, May 3, 2010

NEW! Adorkable Reflection and In the Crowd Poses

NEW! aDORKable Poses: Reflection

Adorkable Peapod has this new "Reflection" and "In the Crowd" poses. Its this fun pose props loaded with cute and funny poses! Take a look:

NEW! aDORKable Poses: Reflection

The Reflection Pose is a mirrored pose prop loaded with 10 cool and sexy poses that can be done by a single or 2 avis, just as shown in my photos.

NEW! aDORKable Poses: Reflection

Also, there's this "In the Crowd." This can accommodate 5 avatars with great and cool poses. I have with me here 2 gorgeous gentlemen in SL... my hubby Liam Courier and my prince charming  daddy Kobe Mistwallow XD.

NEW! aDORKable Poses: The In Crowd


Visit Adorkable Poses
http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/144/35/22/



I Wear:
Boom Her Pleasure - Ribbed tubes Advert - NEW
KAT Denim Skirts - med blue
Stiletto Moody Bare Robin (ColorSet)
- .HoD. - Scathed - Smite [Female] - NEW
- .HoD. - Lure - Smite [Female] - NEW
[Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
.:Periquita Trash Ring Earrings  
JD Nails Black Studs
*Linc* Wraps Tattoo
 
 
On Body:
I Love Olive Hair Jolene - NEW
DeeTalez Skin April Dark Brown
Shapes by Jeckie Hax
 




No comments: