Sunday, March 28, 2010

|| Touche' Newest SKin Line Bria ||

02

Touche' has recently introduced a beta version from her brand new skin line named Bria. The skin come in 2 versions: clear and freckled on which both has an optional cleavage skin layers. I personally like this skin because it features a young and innocent look =D However, skin maker Treble Freenote is kind and open to comments/ feed backs on her skin, that way to help her improve more on her future creations.

Touche'

On my visit to her shop, I saw my letter on the lucky chair and won this Pokie Dress XD. Go try out your demo. Visit Touche' main store and perhaps, you might be lucky too.

I wear:
Touche' Bria Medium - NEW
Touche' Pokie Dress - Lucky Chair
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Teku-Teku Hair 

Accessories Used:
[GARAGE] Glamour-earrings/ necklace - NEW
*JD Designs* Bracelet Snake Pink 

Glitterati Poses 

No comments: