Tuesday, March 30, 2010

|| NEW! Spring Jackets by SOTD ||

 Punk Girl

Luzia Ling, designer of the "Slave of the Dreams" or SOTD Brand has just released a very cool jacket named "Spring Electric." It's one of the few prim made creations that I like because of the elements made almost perfect for my shape. There are other 6 colors available with white being my favorite out of the ones I tried on.

Punk Girl

Personally,  I like this jacket for its rugged but still feminine look.

I wear:
SOTD - spring jacket white - NEW
KHUSH - Glitter Bikini Top - Silver
*BOOM* Verie Mini Skirt (Dark Blue)
[Moloko] Chinese Lyrics Tattoo
[Gos] Burlesque Boots - NEW


Accessories Used:
[Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
*SiSSi* Where are my Glasses (chest)
:Fusion: left hoop bead earrings - Silver
[MANDALA] Takara Nails & Rings

Glitterati Poses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey !

Just added you to our blogroll at Life^2, hope you like it and link to us too.

Best XD
LifeToTheSecondPower

Unknown said...

I have linked you back..thank you=D