Tuesday, March 23, 2010

|| NEW! Releases by Bebe DoLL ||

Welcomes Spring

Chloe Platini, designer of Bebe Doll brand has just released a ruffly beach friendly number named Lena. I like the Playful ruffles just below the top of this dress because it's different than a lot of styles I have worn. Lena comes in five colors. I am wearing blue and green on my photos like a sexy fairy :D

NEW! *Bebe Doll* Lena

Bebe Doll also has this new Ksenya Camo mini dresses. I love the simple style and pattern used on Ksenya. The shadows, line and texture are of good quality. These dresses makes perfect for your daily wear. They come in all clothing layers with a prim skirt. Also available in 5 nice colors.

NEW! *Bebe Doll* Ksenya



On Body:

DeeTalez April Skin - natural 3 light blonde
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
Teku-Teku Hair

No comments: