Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Now a Mother of 6 Little Cute Kids!

01

Oh EM Gee... my kids population has increased! But thank God coz they're all very CUTE XD. Yesterday, I went to grandpa farm and gave me 2 cute bunnies. These are the 2 distinctive colors with lop ears bunnies. A good friend of mine too has gifted me via xstreetsl, the little grey one same color with my baby Kenjie [the big grey gifted to me by my friend Raven] who now stands as their big bro to them all because he is now 40 days old!

My 6 Kids

And Baby Sitting has never been this FUN :D

BabySitting them <3

And so we welcome the new members: Mika, Miki and Jon.
Baby Kenjie from behind and the cute couple pugs, Mr. M & Mrs. M
Now I need to find a paying job to be able to afford their food! LOL
Group Hugsssssssss children =)

001_009

For cute bunnies, visit grandpa Zippy Cortes farm
at the Elms Vale Forest HERE.
 Couple cute Pugs are by ZoobyLand.


I wear:
SHIKI-T-shirt STAR - NEW
SHIKI-jeans RED DOTS knee - NEW
Bukka Watch Lasta
MIEL Ant Flats - BOKARA GREY - NEW
Adorkable Sit Poses

No comments: