Monday, December 21, 2009

Slacking Off in La Moda Couch



Guess where I am. I'm here slacking off a little bit at SiSSi Main Store. I'm loving the poses of their La Moda couch =D Also, I like the newly released Pebble Necklace by Sissi String. There are 6 color choices for only 159Ls and fat pack costs only 715Ls.

 

The beautiful skin I have on is a dollarbie by my friend, Junnin Twine. I didn't know he sells skin now until I found at his picks. Yay! Nosey me XD. Anyway, he is an old friend I met by chance in SL, though we both live in the same country. Well, that happens a lot here in the second life.

 

Here's another pose I like. The dress with sculpted belt, cuffs, collar and boots is by WhoNose Lucky Board. Hmmm I think I been a lucky lazy ass today. Not bad Aubrey, not bad. *grins*

 

Aubrey Wears:


:WhoNose: Dress+Boots - Lucky Board HERE 
*SiSSi* Pebble *all Colors* chest - NEW 
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing 
NMJ-SKIN Skin F1 - Dollarbie 
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax 
CaNDy NaiL #000 Basic Nail Indigo 
Hair by =TEKUTEKU= 
[plastik]-Elven Ears-Sepidie
Kyoko Couture Socks - Group Gift

No comments: