Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New! ChainMail Dress by DYN Clothings



I so love styling in DYN Clothings because they are definitely "the ME" IRL. I'm wearing their New released Chainmail Dress and I mixed and paired it up with their new black tank and holey leggings. I did the same match and pairing on the Laura and Croc Dress and they certainly look great on me, don't they? Hehe I see people nods. =P They also have the Leather Pink Dress and the holey tank with leggings are available in many colors.

 

The new freebie hairstyle for LE.LOOK by Find Ash is so cool you have to get that too.  I love the spikey and hair texture and I will definitely wear this one a lot. I still have my fave spite piercings on and I think they will be worn forever XD. If you like my style, check on credits and store TPs. =D

 

Credits:
DYN Chainmail Dress [Review Copy] - NEW 
DYN Black Tank & Holey Leggings [Review Copy] - NEW 
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing [Review Copy] - NEW
- .HoD. - Necklace (Silver) Group Gift 
(vive9) Risky Readers [abyss] EyeGlasses - Freebie 
Eyelashes -11- Showgirl *REDGRAVE* 90Ls 
*BF* Smoldering Gears Eyes - Hunt Gift 
CaNDyNaiL #000 Basic Nail Ivy - 120Ls per 5 Color Set
Coco Black Boots - Group Gift 
.:Periquita Trash Ring Earrings - Subdscriber's Gift 
Find Ash Jet Spike Hair - FREEBIE for LE.LOOK
Bangles by Ruru@Pino -Group Gift 
!SyDS! Sea Song Ring - Hunt Gift

No comments: