Sunday, December 20, 2009

Freebies at LE.LOOK!



I know. Everyone blogs and talk about it. Who wouldn't want to have those delicious free items from competent designers on SL. *shrugs* I have to be early this time. I need to get what else has been released there.. Oh my.. oh my.. Oh my Gossshhhh!?



[Could not Teleport. The region you are attempting to enter is currently FULL. Please try again in a few moments.] I swear, I have tried all my best and all my clicking powers to get in there but No Luck. Going to bed now. *sighs*


Credits & STyle Card:


Find Ash : LE.LOOK! l'homme - Jet Spike - limited
Zaara : LE.LOOK! la femme - Turtleneck
Beauty Avatar : LE.LOOK! la femme - Shorts
hoorenbeek : LE.LOOK! l'homme - Boots
Ruined Socks (Blue) by Eclectic Apparel 
AtomicBambi-IMANI-Pale-Dk-Topaz
Shiki Shapes by Jeckie Hax
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing
[plastik]-Elven Ears-Sepidie
CaNDy NaiL #000 Basic Nail Indigo
(vive9) Risky Readers [abyss]
HOC Apparel - Hemp Bag (messenger)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the items out are ok, bar the fug sweaters! But in the true nature of good will I find this event just a little trying. I have never known a sim to be so tight on the amount of avatars it allows in at any given time!

Seen as the entire Bloggersphere has posted about this, it's left a HUGE bad taste in the mouths of many who have tried repeatedly to get into the sim... which has people camping there!! Teleporting to this sim is very nearly impossible.

If it's an anniversary celebration, why can't they send things out in a group!

Unknown said...

Omg I strongly agree.. I really do hope too that they just send it to the group.