Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Weekend '¨✿



"OMG! It's the 50 Weekend Fever!" [Laughs] That's the least I can describe my above photos. So anyway, it's the weekend and I got these random NC's from different groups about the 50 weekend fever.




Then I brag at my hubby to come with me shopping. "Aubrey, Oh noooes! Not again!" He complains hehe. So I said, C'mon hun. Just a quick tp here and tp there LOL. He hates the thought.



And so again as usual, I didn't get myself much. Instead we end up dating on the outdoor sceneries of each stores.  Now he is staring at me badly for tp-ing him here and there. I pretend to look innocent while singing lalala on my mind. [Grins.]




Finally, to console him I decided to carry his butt and take photos haha! What a story LMAO. I know, I know I sucks at telling stories. Yeah I know XD.




 My hubby nods with his tongue out LOL.

Aubrey's Style Tips:

Top: Vintage Basics :: Edie :: Camel & Heather both from Ingenue
Bottom: WoE GRJ-F7T Ellee Twain Jeans - Autumn from Woe
Skin: Millage Valenti Female Skin - SPA-004 by Millage Valenti
Shape: Aubrey Shape from Shiki Shapes by Jeckie
Hair: [Uw.7R]  Hinata-Hair  Gold ocean
Shoes: .:Periquita Funny Girl Flats Brown
Accessories: The Butterfly and Dragon Charm is from Eolande and the Black Forest Suite - Black Pearl is from Kunstkammer



No comments: