Saturday, June 25, 2016

Beautiful Summer! :D

Beautiful Sunny Day!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Lovelies! I have put together this outfit which would be nice for a motorcycle ride. The jacket and jeans combination are perfect because they offer protection just in case there is an accident while still being very comfortable. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and I will blog again as soon as I can. :)

Catching Up............
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Style Credits:
* Top: NS:: Mesh Rock Jacket (Slink) (by Nani Soulstar) - New!!
* Pants: Legal Insanity - Mia dirty jeans SILVER belt (by DATRIP Blackbart)
* Sneakers: NS:: MESH PUMPS -SLINK FLAT FEET (by Nani Soulstar)
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - Marketplace (by Yurika Mendle)
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Lush Tropic Shadow [Catwa] (by Aiubrey Snoodle)
Hair: Magika [Hair M] Careful (by Sabina Gully)
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9 (by Siddean Munro)
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 - Elegant (by Siddean Munro)
* Nail Polish: Veechi - Glitter Beach Nails [slink] (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ Summerfest '16 until July 10th
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.5 (by Siddean Munro)
* Pose Used: Kirin - Aki Poses (by Carolina Sautereau

No comments: