Saturday, March 5, 2016

P&W Garage Home {Bachelors Choice!} :D

..:: P&W ::.. Garage HOME
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
I am totally impressed at this Garage home by BeYaZ Boxen, creator and designer of P&W Design. I've never seen so detailed facilities from different equipment down to the smallest decor furniture of this building. It's quite amazing and its mesh made! You can really tell that this is what Mr. Boxen's expertise! :D 
 
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
This garage home comes with a REZ box and they are available in 2 versions, normal and winter with a snow roofing. The building is 2-storey, I made a separate album on my flickr so you can see them up close and how much attention were put into detail in to this design. The above photo shows you how it look like at the ground floor and the photo below is how it looks on the 2nd floor. The building structure also comes with a HUD where you can customize the color of the bricks and walls.

 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
The second floor has a wide area and can furnish a kitchen, dining, laundry and bedroom. I only did a little furnishing but my favorite part is the little balcony besides the office table at the ground floor. I highly recommend this home especially to those who love cars! I can't really put everything into words as I am still in awe as we speak. I have so much respect and admiration at this design very well done!

Visit P&W Design Mainstore

 
Credits:
* ..:: P&W ::.. Garage HOME (by BeYaZ Boxen) - New!!
* ..:: P&W ::.. Wheel Set Furniture (by BeYaZ Boxen) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
(Furniture set has been previously blogged here.)

Other credits:
* [DDD] Simple Metal Streetlamp (by Anke Hatchuk)
* Apt B // Summer Travel Couch v2 (by AptB Resident)
* Apt B // Summer Travel Poster (by AptB Resident)
LAQ Decor ~ Toilet (Black) (by Winter DiPrima
JIAN :: Darlington Planter - Zinnia Midnight (L) (by JianSL Resident)

No comments: