Monday, March 7, 2016

(*ANGELICA) TSUBASA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016

(*ANGELICA) TSUBASA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

If you are looking for an innocent and youthful looking skin, I highly recommend "Tsubasa." She is one of Angelica's exclusive items for the Skin Fair 2016. I really like the cute little button nose and her gorgeous lips. Tsubasa comes in 3 eye brow options: dark, light and no brow. She also comes in 6 different makeup colors namely: pinky, purple, strawberry, apricot, candy, and chop as shown in my photos below.

(*ANGELICA) TSUBASA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This is my second review of Lindsay Rozen's skins for the Skin Fair event. The first one was Haruka and I like both of them so much that I'm not sure if I could choose a favorite. Both skins are equally lovely and well designed. Make sure to visit Angelica at the Skin Fair and try both free demos.

Angelica @ Skin Fair - Opens March 11th ~ 27th
 
 
Credits:
* (*ANGELICA) TSUBASA (by Lindsay Rozen) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016
On my photos is the Dollfie skin tone in 6 make ups - pinky, purple, strawberry, apricot, candy, and chop.
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Verinne (by Truth Hawks)
Outfit: [LaVian&C0] SS15 Love Thy Will Be Done (by SamanthaSJones Resident)

No comments: