Sunday, March 6, 2016

(*ANGELICA) HARUKA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016

(*ANGELICA) HARUKA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Lindsay Rozen, creator and designer of Angelica Skin has this beautiful and young looking face named "Haruka" for the upcoming Skin Fair 2016. I didn't have to tweak too much on my shape as the skin is already pretty herself! Haruka comes in 2 skin versions, with optional showing teeth and without. It also comes in 4 makeups and 3 eyebrow options.

(*ANGELICA) HARUKA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The 4 four makeup colors for this skin are juicy, pink, orange and sakura. Since I'm wearing a brunette hair, I wore the dark eyebrow version for my photos. Haruka skin also comes with an applier for Maitreya and Slink Physique mesh body users.

(*ANGELICA) HARUKA ~ Preview for Skin Fair 2016
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Haruka will be exclusively featured at the Skin Fair 2016 which will open on March 11th and will run until the 27th. Event location will only open on the said dates. Meanwhile you can visit Angelica mainstore.
 
Angelica @ Skin Fair - Opens March 11th ~ 27th

Credits:
* (*ANGELICA) HARUKA (byLindsay Rozen) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016
On my photos is the Dollfie skin tone in 4 make ups - juicy, orange, pink and sakura.
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson
* Hair: Magika [Hair] Daffodil (by Sabina Gully)

No comments: