Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year 2016 Free Skin at the Heaven's Gate

Free New Year Skin
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

My friend and I went to our favorite Japan Island to pick up the new year's gift skin offered by Heaven Sella of the Heaven's Gate Neo Design. I find the skin really nice so I thought I would share it with you guys. The skins also come with a modify shape and a parted lip alpha layer option which makes it really pretty. :D

On a Movie Date @ Tokyo Sim
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

On the photo, I'm wearing a fabulous coat dress by R3volt and my partner is wearing an elegant suit by Gabriel. We're currently hanging out at the Tokyo sim dressed this way. This fashion would make a perfect look for a couple going on a movie date. :D

What I'm Wearing:
* Dress: R3volt - [R3] - Acadia Coat [V1] XS - New
* Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Orlando Pump - Collection (Slink)

On Body:
Skin: Heaven's Gate - 2016 New Year Gift - Free L$0
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] | STEKING_EARS_Season5
* Eyeshadow: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [lilac]
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Crimson [slink]
Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair ::  Avery. - Group Gift L$0 to Join
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant1
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.4  

* Pose Used: Kirin Poses

Junnin is Wearing:
Outfit: Gabriel - ::GB:: Black three-pieces Long / Big check* - New
Shoes: Redgrave - [*RG*] Charlston Loafers
Skin: Heaven's Gate - 2016 Gift Men - Free L$0
Hair: Dura - Dura-Boys&Girls 17(Dark Brown)

No comments: