Monday, December 14, 2015

Mesh Head Sunny Limited Free

Mesh Head Sunny
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I was on my way to the Collaborate event yesterday to check on what’s in store for this month. The place was full as always and I was really lagging when I tried a demo of a mesh head from one of the featured designers. Because my pc couldn’t take the lag, I decided to just go to the main store of the designer. It turns out that the lag cloud had a silver lining because the main store was loaded with many gifts and this mesh head I’m wearing happened to be one of them! :D

The mesh head is named Sunny and it includes a default skin, a hud option for different make-ups for the eyes, lips and cheeks, and a skin applier for the mesh body users. I am very pleased to receive this present by the Genesis Lab as you can see, the head is very realistic and natural. In addition to being free, no group needed to claim the prize. I am not sure how long this generous offer will last so I would definitely head there and pick one up.
 
Sexy Lingeries for Christmas
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I also picked up this cute lingerie with a candy cane harness from the Miss Chelsea store. It really does capture the theme of the season. Of course you can always wear it inside in front of the fireplace where it is warm.

What I'm Wearing:
Mesh Head: Genesis Lab | Genesis_Head_Sunny_2.0 | Limited Free L$0
Mesh Eyes: AMITOMO TCF 2nd Anniversary Gift | Past Gift
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
* Body Tattoo: :::Dita Couture::: Kaleidoscope Tattoo with Appliers for mesh body users
Hair: TRUTH Hair Bernadette [Hat] | New Subscriber Gift L$0
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Satellite Piercing - Silver Lining
Mouth Attachment: Candy Cane | Free L$0 Marketplace
Lingerie: .miss chelsea. Demi Lingerie XMAS GROUP GIFT L$0
Shoes: Pure Poison - Leila Pumps - White & Colors | Group Gift L$0

* Poses Used: Everglow Model Pose

No comments: